We are open to accept consignments Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am to 4pm. We are closed on Sunday and Monday. No appointment necessary.
We will complete a simple consignment contract which outlines the auction process and procedure. You will be allocated a consignor number to be used for your first and all subsequent consignments, and be provided with a detailed inventory listing of the items consigned to auction.
We sell all manner of personal property, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, furniture and decorative accessories, ceramics and glass, rugs and art works, tools and appliances, books and ephemera, stamps, coins and currency, sports equipment, office furniture anything of value. There are however some items that we will not accept for auction, and your consignment will be screened before acceptance.
Remember CLEAN GOODS ARE WORTH MORE MONEY!
We will decline the following items:
- Smelly or overly stained rugs or furniture (pet urine, mold, food etc.)
- Particle board furniture (such as kit form computer desks and work stations)
- Box springs, mattresses and used bed linens
- Used clothing with the exception of vintage and period designer label items
- Mismatched kitchen glasses, cups, battered pots and pans, Tupperware (these are yard sale items that should be donated to Goodwill)
- Fluffy toys / stuffed toys
- VCR’s and VCR tapes
- Appliances, electronics and power tools that are not in working condition
- Pornographic magazines and DVD’s
- Any item that we think is either yard sale quality or should be donated